Community Blog
Get the latest updates on the Splunk Community, including member experiences, product education, events, and more!

Splunk Community Platform Survey

jhupka_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey Splunk Community,

Starting today, the community platform may prompt you to participate in a survey. The survey is all about your experience with community.splunk.com. We are launching the survey to better understand how valuable a resource the community platform is to Splunk users. Your responses will help us identify opportunities to improve the community platform experience.

If the survey appears for you, please take a few moments to complete it. We truly appreciate all feedback.

Please keep in mind that the survey will appear only on occasion. After completing the survey, you should not see it again for at least a month. If you frequently clear cookies from your browser, the poll may appear more often than usual as it's cookie-based.

If you have any questions or comments, please respond to this post.

Thank you for being a part of the Splunk community!

The Splunk Community Team

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...