Splunk Dev

invite user option is missing in splunk cloud

rajiv_r
Explorer

I am using Splunk cloud instance and i could not see the INVITE USER option in instance page. It disappear suddenly.
I had invited many user through Invite user option but all of the sudden this option is missing.
Can someone please help me in this

Tags (1)
0 Karma

lmethwani
Engager

are you having sc_admin creds In splunkcloud ??

0 Karma

lmethwani
Engager

Are you using trial version of Splunk Cloud ?

0 Karma

rajiv_r
Explorer

No.. I am using the purchased cloud instance

0 Karma

lmethwani
Engager

It's in the trial version only. You can add users in your Splunk Cloud instance and provide them same URL for login

0 Karma

rajiv_r
Explorer

yes...but all of the sudden the invite user option is not available in splunk cloud now. I have invited few users earlier and they are accessing the instances but now the options are not available. I checked the configuration ..i checked the navigation menu assuming if it gets disabled by mistake but everything is well in placed only the invite user option is not available. This is really the unprecedented issue occurred in splunk.

0 Karma

rajiv_r
Explorer

Really very strange things are happening in splunk...Now the Monitoring Console page is disabled in splunk. Yesterday it was the invite user option now the monitoring console page itself gets disappeared

0 Karma

lmethwani
Engager

Are you using sc_admin creds for splunkcloud ??

0 Karma

rajiv_r
Explorer

yes..i am the admin of splunk cloud...but for a safer side i have checked in the roles as well assuming if any option gets unchecked and thus resulting in such a bizarre scenario..but no changes made in the roles..and as i said till yesterday i had seen the monitoring console page because we need to monitor the console dashboard for daily license usage and other stuffs.
I am not getting any support from Splunk support team as well. I had sent them a mail yesterday but no reply yet

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...