All Apps and Add-ons

splunk aws app is not displaying result. Some labels on the apps are displaying results as no results found

mintughosh
Path Finder

It was working earlier. But for the last 27 days, it is been displaying output as "No Results" for some of the label like "Maximum CPU utilization" and Minimum CPU utilization and Total Requests and Unreserved Requests. All the rest are working fine and displaying results.

When I look deeper into the search query that populates CPU utilization and Requests, I found aws-cloudwatch is being used. But when I click on configure, I see the following error

Unexpected error occurs. In handler 'splunk_app_aws_proxy_inputs': Unexpected error "" from python handler: "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error -- In handler 'cloudwatch': External handler failed with code '1' and output: 'REST ERROR[404]: Resource/Endpoint requested dose not exist - https://127.0.0.1:8089/servicesNS/nobody/Splunk_TA_aws/data/inputs/aws_cloudwatch?output_mode=json&s...'. See splunkd.log for stderr output.". See splunkd.log for more details.

Cloudwatch is listed there but no data input. How do i go ahead with this ? Please help

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

mintughosh
Path Finder

This has already been fixed by me. The logs went to sustain engineering team and the logs been with them for more than a month and I decided to get this done.

Checked the logs and made changes on the cloudwatch configuration files, changed the permission and couple of more things fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mintughosh
Path Finder

This has already been fixed by me. The logs went to sustain engineering team and the logs been with them for more than a month and I decided to get this done.

Checked the logs and made changes on the cloudwatch configuration files, changed the permission and couple of more things fixed the problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...