All Apps and Add-ons

Why is Tenable App for Splunk Upgrade to 6.0.3 Gone Wrong?

ggvaca
Explorer

Hello All,

I just upgraded our Tenable App for Splunk to 6.0.3 to match our Tenable Add-On for Splunk that has been 6.0.3. When I upgraded the Tenable App for Splunk I started to get an error when I launched the Tenable App for Splunk: "A custom JavaScript error caused an issue loading your dashboard. See the developer console for more details." Is this a bug in the current version or something I need to change on our end? I'm not sure what's going on, but I open the developer console the only error that I get is this: 

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')
at setupMultiInput (eval at <anonymous> (dashboard_1.1.js:277:107834), <anonymous>:14:42)
at eval (eval at <anonymous> (dashboard_1.1.js:277:107834), <anonymous>:33:13)
at Object.execCb (eval at module.exports (common.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1658:33)
at Module.check (eval at module.exports (common.js:1:1), <anonymous>:869:55)
at Module.enable (eval at module.exports (common.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1151:22)
at Module.init (eval at module.exports (common.js:1:1), <anonymous>:782:26)
at eval (eval at module.exports (common.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1424:36

Thanks for your time!

Labels (2)
0 Karma

aplackemeier
Explorer

@ggvaca  I created a ticket with Tenable yesterday about the issue. They were able to replicate the issue on their end and their developers are working to resolve the issue within the Splunk app.

ggvaca
Explorer

Thank you for the update! I hope they get it fixed soon!

0 Karma

aplackemeier
Explorer

@ggvaca 

Updated app coming from Tenable!

We're pleased to inform you that our developers have looked into the issue and revised the Tenable App for Splunk. It is currently pending Splunk's approval to be released onto Splunk's app store.”

0 Karma

aplackemeier
Explorer

We are having the exact same issue....

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...