All Apps and Add-ons

Web Framework : Page not Found

crt89
Communicator

Good day

I was working with the Splunk 6 new web framework and I would like to have another html file but when I try to access it an error message has appeared:

Page not found (404)
Request Method:     GET
Request URL:    http://10.103.23.215:9000/dj/en-gb/tw_s6/user_home/

Template 'None:user_home.html' does not exist.

I have checked that my html is on the right folder but why does the Splunk doesn't find it. Tried restarting the instance multiple times. Also used : /debug/refresh but the page still wont load. I'm using Linux server btw.

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Solution

dfoster_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are a few known issues with the new web framework related to non-en-us locales. Try running Splunk in the en-us locale to see if there is a change.

View solution in original post

crt89
Communicator

yup I have updated my Splunk version and its working properly now. Thanks for the fix

0 Karma

ineeman
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

crt89: with Splunk 6.0.1 this should be resolved. Any luck?

0 Karma

dfoster_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are a few known issues with the new web framework related to non-en-us locales. Try running Splunk in the en-us locale to see if there is a change.

crt89
Communicator

Yes found this sometime after playing around with my Splunk instance. Thanks for the reply

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...