All Apps and Add-ons

How do we fix this error: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication?

vikkysplunk
Path Finder

Hi All,

I am getting error during I tried to create new ms-sql connection on my Splunk server.

Connection Type: MS-SQL Server Using MS Generic Driver With Windows Authentication

JDBC URL : jdbc:sqlserver://X.X.X.X:1433;databaseName=master;selectMethod=cursor;integratedSecurity=true

ERROR : This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:8cf05a84-6449-4ca7-b714-eb95d52480f7

Java version on my splunk server : jre1.8.0_281

Splunk DB Connect version: DBX:3.5.1

Splunk Server OS: CentOS 7

Drivers in my machine :

vikkysplunk_0-1619663563172.png

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

cdaly
Explorer

We are seeing this same error.  @vikkysplunk did you find a solution?

This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

0 Karma

cdaly
Explorer

ERROR : This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:xxxx

I was able to resolve this issue by adding the mssql-jdbc_auth-9.2.1.x64.dll from the new jdbc driver to the Java/JRE x/Bin and Java/JRE x/Lib directories. 

Also had to Restart Splunk

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...