All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App and Add-on for AWS: Why am I not able to see SQS service in the AWS-Config Tab?

vinay_kadagave
Explorer

alt textHi All,

I am trying to integrate AWS config logs to Splunk. After all the configuration done on the Splunk Add-on for Amazon Web Services, I am not able to see the SQS service populated in the Splunk App for AWS. Need help in troubleshooting this issue. I have attached screenshot for the same.

First screen is for - AWS add-on configuration where I see the SQS service is displayed, but not in the AWS app.
Second screen in the same image where the SQS service is not populated.

NOTE: I have used admin account to configure & give all the permission.

0 Karma

rwssoccer1

I have the same problem but it appears as if you add a CloudTrail input through the AWS add-on then it will also add it to the aws app.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...