All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for Amazon Web Services: Why am I unable to find this add-on when I browse for more apps on Splunk Cloud trail?

akumarganjalgud

I am not able to find "Splunk Add-on for Amazon Web Services" when I browse for more apps on my Splunk Cloud trail.

I have gone through the existing answers on this forum and I found a similar question https://answers.splunk.com/answers/390655/why-do-i-not-see-the-splunk-add-on-for-amazon-web.html?utm...

This was answered on April 12, 2016, that the running version on the Splunk cloud trial does not match the supported versions for the add-on and that it has been fixed.

But I am still facing an issue.

Anybody knows what I am missing? Can I change the version of my Splunk cloud? I don't even know the version it is on.

Thank you.

0 Karma

rpille_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You found a bug! It should be fixed now. Please try searching for it again and let me know if it still doesn't show up. Thanks very much.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...