All Apps and Add-ons

Split One Radio Button Into Columns

aatern
Engager

Hi everyone, I have a dashboard input with ~40 options. I could set this to a Dropdown which would work fine, but ideally want to keep it as a radio button and split the many rows across a couple columns.

The inputs are different events across the week with a variety of start times, and if I can I would like to split it up into 5 columns, one for each workday of the week, that way they are nicely sorted, and all still visible.

If there is a way to edit the xml source to split the radio button choices into custom columns, or even just to split them into a couple columns automatically, that would be great, thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...