All Apps and Add-ons

Smart Outlier Detection - Split by Fields - Error in Fit command

Shobitha
Explorer

Hi , 

I get following error message when trying to select split by field option, i choose less than 5 features but still getting following error. I have a total of 7195 rows in my dataset and 17 features excluding time. I referred the documentation but could not make out why this error is occurring

Got this error when 1 feature was selected:

Error in 'fit' command: Error while fitting "DensityFunction" model: The number of groups can not exceed 1024; the current number of groups is 7195. Please find detailed information about the number of groups in docs.

Got this error when 2 features were selected:

Error in 'fit' command: Error while fitting "DensityFunction" model: The number of groups can not exceed 1024; the current number of groups is 5452. Please find detailed information about the number of groups in docs.

Labels (1)

woodcock
Esteemed Legend
0 Karma

dm1
Contributor

Hi @Shobitha , I am facing this same issue. Were you able to find any fix to this ? if so, please share. Thanks.

0 Karma

pladamsplunk
Explorer

Has anyone found a resolution to this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...