All Apps and Add-ons

Security App with Multi-tentant

enerv

Hi everyone,

Someone have experience using the Security App with multi-tentant?\
We are a MSSP and we don't want to see all the logs together in the Security App.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

pahartnett

What about separating each customer into a separate index? Would that enable ES to search while keeping data segregated?

0 Karma

sdaniels
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Splunk App for Enterprise Security is not supported at this time in a multi-tenant environment. We have many service providers using Splunk Enterprise for multiple customers to handle Security requirements within the same Splunk instance, however if you need use the App for ES, your best option is to provide a separate instance for each customer.

0 Karma

ashishmaind2499

Is your answer is still valid now. Is it supporting now? what about Splunk UBA? Is UBA multi tenant?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...