All Apps and Add-ons

Reinstate App Content

dwraesner
Path Finder

Greetings fellow Splunkers,

My App was archived by the time I got around to updating the content, passing the AppInspect check, and uploading the Apps new release.

After that, received an email from the AppInspect email group at Splunk stating the App passed, and has qualified for Splunk Cloud compatibility.

It has now been 3 weeks since the App passed, but it has not been un-archived / reinstated.

Found some instructions that state to click the "Reinstate App" button under your App profile's "Manage App", but do not see that button available.

Can anyone post how to get an App unarchived / reinstated.

dwraesner_1-1715455662823.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma

dwraesner
Path Finder

Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks, and will do this Monday.  🙂

Best regards,

Dennis

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @dwraesner ,

open a non technocal ticket to Splunk Support.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

dwraesner
Path Finder

Hello Giuseppe,

Tried opening a non-technical case via the Support Portal, but was directed to where I needed to enter a support entitlement number to open any case.

Then called the support number directly, but the automated menu system put me a loop over and over so that I never reached a support person to talk with.

Couldn't figure out how to open a non-technical ticket with Splunk Support.

Any specifics on how to do that ?

Best regards,

Dennis

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@dwraesner ,

I usually use the Partner Portal, but I know that you can also send an email to support@splunk.com.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...