All Apps and Add-ons

Possible bug in Splunk Dashboard Examples: Table Row Expansion hovering

jskoien

App: Splunk Dashboards Examples

Hi!

I want to use the code for the Table Row Expansion and I have managed to implement it into my Splunk server. The same problem occurs for me as in the original Splunk Dashboard Example - Table Row Expansion: The info box that appears when hovering the timeline columns is styled in a strange way. See the picture below:

As I don't have an active support contract, I'm not able to file my problem as a case (assuming it really is a bug). Additionally, I'm quite new to Splunk and not familiar with JavaScript or any other developer tools needed to fix this myself. I hope any of you have come across this problem before and know how to get around it! Or could file it as a bug if that is the case...

Thanks!

alt text

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...