All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Teams Webhook Alert Connector: Receiving "Error 400: Bad Request" after configuration. Has anyone been able to get this add-on to work?

ddavenpo
Explorer

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I just configured it. The configuration is crazy simple...but I am getting a 400 error:

ERROR sendmodalert - action=teams STDERR -  Error sending webhook request: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
0 Karma
1 Solution

ddavenpo
Explorer

I figured out my issue. I was allowing the raw log to be passed to the alert. I think this was just too much information for the webhook receiver in Teams to handle. I changed my search to output a simple table with just a few values (which was what I actually wanted) and it worked just fine.

View solution in original post

ddavenpo
Explorer

I figured out my issue. I was allowing the raw log to be passed to the alert. I think this was just too much information for the webhook receiver in Teams to handle. I changed my search to output a simple table with just a few values (which was what I actually wanted) and it worked just fine.

cchimento
Path Finder

Hello - can you please post a search string example that you're sending to the alert and possible what your teams feed looks like when it receives that alert?

I am only getting one result from the table. Then a link to open in Splunk. I'd rather not.

So in short, I'm looking to expand and show more results in the Teams Feed.

0 Karma

ddavenpo
Explorer

I've tried removing the user agent component from the python script and that hasn't resolved the issue. I have successfully used the webhook URL in a simple curl command.

0 Karma

jesusreyes

Do you have any implementation guide for splunk with ms teams?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...