All Apps and Add-ons

JRE PATH - Kubernetes Standalone Deployment using DB Connect App

3KXz7rcF6qpp
Loves-to-Learn

Hi, 

I am new to Splunk so I was wondering if somebody could help me with this Problem: 

I have deployed Splunk Standalone with the splunk-operator in my Kubernetes-Cluster. Now I would like to connect to a MS SQL Express DB with DB Connect.

The installation of DB Connect works fine, but when I want to configure DB Connect, I need to give the Task Server a valid JRE path. The Standalone Version has no Java installed, so there is no path I can refer to.

How can I install Java on the Splunk-Standalone?

I found this in the docs, but I don't understand quiet how to do it this way ... (https://github.com/splunk/splunk-ansible/blob/develop/docs/advanced/default.yml.spec.md)

Best regards 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...