All Apps and Add-ons

Is there any way to capture the Risky Sign-ins from Azure into Splunk?

anandhalagarasa
Path Finder

Hi Team,

Is there any way to capture the Risky Sign-ins from Azure into Splunk so that will be helpful to implement the same in our environment.

Kindly note we have already installed Splunk Add-on For Microsoft services in our Search Head server. But not sure how to proceed further to capture the Risky Sign-ins from Azure environment.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

aplackemeier
Explorer

index=* "riskState" | spath riskState | search riskState=atRisk

0 Karma

Darky86

Sorry to resurrect a superdead thread, but we are dealing with the same issue 2 years later. Is there an app that is able to import Risky Sign-ins, Risky Users and the like from Azure AD Identity Security into Splunk?

0 Karma

jconger
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services does not currently integrate with the Azure AD Identity Protection graph API (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/active-directory-identityprotection-graph-ge... ) You can use the Splunk Add-on builder to interface with this API to pull these events though.

0 Karma

hughkelley
Path Finder

I think this app will fill the gap @jconger describes:

Microsoft Graph Security API Add-On for Splunk

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4564/

0 Karma

anandhalagarasa
Path Finder

Can anyone help on this request

0 Karma

anandhalagarasa
Path Finder

Can anyone help?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...