All Apps and Add-ons

Data Model Wrangler app unable to see tags

ajacobi
Path Finder

Hi All,

I have an issue where the Data Model Wrangler app can no longer see most tags where all other apps can. The Data Model Wrangler app only sees 30 tags (None of the CIM tags) where other apps see 830 tags.

The Data Model Wrangler app used to be able to see all tags and all panels were displaying correctly. Now we get no results for the Field Quality Data score due to tag visibility.

The permissions on the tags are everyone read and globally shared.

Has anyone experienced anything similar where one app cannot see tags that all other apps can see?

Thanks

Labels (1)

kawakazu
Engager

I installed this app last week and have been experiencing the same problem.

Has this issue been resolved since then?

0 Karma

aazmi
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi kawakazu, are you able to share the Data Model Wrangler app information (sharing properties) screenshot?

If the sharing is listed as "App" , are you able to change it to "Global" and check if the tags are still restricted to 30?

0 Karma

ajacobi
Path Finder

Not that I've seen. I've reached out to the developer and have a case logged with Splunk so I'll post once there's an update

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...