All Apps and Add-ons

Can anyone recommend a book about MLTK ?

rosho
Communicator

Hi,

I need a book/webpage of MLTK with examples.
From use-case definition to programming alerts.
Can anyone recommend one?

Thank you.

0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@rosho following are some of the documentation you can refer to
1) Splunk Documentation for Machine Learning Toolkit.
2) Splunk Blogs for Machine Learning Toolkit for example the series for Cyclical Statistical Forecasts and Anomalies
3) Splunk Blogs for introduction "What’s New in the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit" like the one for version MLTK 4.2

View solution in original post

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is coming soon.. @niketnilay listed some great resources.. In addition, I would highly recommend "Hands on Machine Learning with Scikit and Tensorflow". This gives you a lot of the ML concepts that can be applied in the MLTK

niketn
Legend

And the The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book: Andriy Burkov. Thanks for mentioning the two books @skoelpin . I am yet to get my hands on them though 🙂

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yep, that's another good one! You can even read the free version in pdf format online

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@rosho following are some of the documentation you can refer to
1) Splunk Documentation for Machine Learning Toolkit.
2) Splunk Blogs for Machine Learning Toolkit for example the series for Cyclical Statistical Forecasts and Anomalies
3) Splunk Blogs for introduction "What’s New in the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit" like the one for version MLTK 4.2

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...