All Apps and Add-ons

App for Postgres and Add-on for Postgres

Adpafer
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hi everyone,

Just installed App for Postgres on my SearchHead and required Add-on for Postgres on db server. Is there any configuration instruction so I can configure the connection? I have been searching Internet, YouTube and did not find any docs.

thanks for help, pawelF

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I hope you know those apps are archived, which means their developer no longer supports them.  They may not function properly, either.

The documentation (such as it is) is in splunkbase at https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1732 in the Details tab.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Adpafer

Thanks for info. Is there any other way to monitor db from Splunk ?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There are newer Postgres apps in splunkbase.  Have you looked at them?

What exactly do you mean by "monitor db"?  What problem are you trying to solve?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Adpafer

I would like my Splunk to monitor PostgreSQL database. I have also installed Splunk Stream and all dashboards work fine but Database Activity is empty and I do not know how to connect to database.

regards, pawelF

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...