So...after reading a blog regarding the use of PowerShell scripts as scripted inputs it basically said I would need to use a .bat file to call the .ps1 scripts which seems counter productive, so I've ditched PowerShell and am sticking with .bat files to call my Python scripts.
I also figured out why my .bat script is being indexed, because I neglected to put, "@echo off" at the beginning of my .bat file. Now when the transaction runs I only see the transaction_start and transaction_end being indexed. However I have still not figured out why my data is not consistently indexed. Recently its been behaving better, but everyone once in awhile it will stop collecting. I found that by removing the "@echo off" from my .bat file is a good way to see if my script is actually being triggered by the Splunk scripted inputs and that seems to be triggering every time, so now I'm thinking its the Selenium Standalone Server that's not communicating consistently.
... View more