Training + Certification Discussions

Why is the web player in elearning stuck on "loading player"?

d740543
Engager

why is the web player in elearning stuck on "loading player"?
when i try to load the first video in the splunk training module 1, it is just stuck on loading player.

Tags (1)

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @tomjacobs, the education team is aware of this issue and working on it. You can send an email to education@splunk.com. Thanks.

0 Karma

Miasm1
Explorer

The issue of the web player being stuck on "loading player" could be due to various reasons. It may be related to your internet connection, browser settings, or compatibility with the video player. To troubleshoot, try refreshing the page, clearing your browser cache, or using a different browser. If the problem persists, contacting the e-learning platform's support team would be beneficial, as they can provide tailored assistance and resolve any technical glitches hindering the video playback.

0 Karma

khourihan_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

do you ever get this fixed? I am experiencing myself now.

0 Karma

tomjacobs
Engager

I've been trying to load the Splunk free video modules but they're getting stuck as I try to play it. Is there a resolution for same?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...