Training + Certification Discussions

splunk elearning completed but attended status not changed

dmuraleetcs
Explorer

Hi,
I completed the elearning course topics

**Splunk Infrastructure Overview 6.x (eLearning)**
Searching And Reporting With Splunk 6.x (eLearning)
Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects 6.x (eLearning)
Using Splunk 6.x (eLearning)

but only for Splunk Infrastructure Overview 6.x (eLearning) course attended status is not coming. i completed all videos and passed all quiz. Kindly help or advice on how to get certified and complete the course. [Few of the videos are in started state on transcript- if i view the videos again also its in same state.]

lguinn2
Legend

Contact certification@splunk.com if you have questions about a certification exam, but not about classes.
If you have problems with an eLearning class, you should contact elearn@splunk.com
For help with a registration or attendance question for a virtual class, contact Education_AMER@splunk.com or Education_EMEA@splunk.com

dmuraleetcs
Explorer

earlier i dropped mail to certification, later to education_APAC and now i forwarded the same to elearn. lets see. thanks for your support.

niketn
Legend

@dmuraleetcs... Have you tried contacting certification@splunk.com with your issue?

dmuraleetcs
Explorer

Yes dropped mail. but no response yet. how many days they will take to respond?

niketn
Legend

They are very prompt with their reply. Just give them one business day.

naidusadanala
Communicator

You should receive the certification by email and also you can check it in portal .

dmuraleetcs
Explorer

first i should clear certificate exam right?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...