Training + Certification Discussions

Will this prep give me the necessary knowledge to pass the entry-level basic user exam?

ehogan
Engager

I am a new user of Splunk enterprise and my organization has a company-wide subscription to the Basic eLearning package with 22 courses, quizes, and labs. If I do all of these correctly, will I theoretically have the necessary knowledge to pass the entry-level basic user exam? 

1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk exam blueprint (https://www.splunk.com/en_us/pdfs/training/splunk-test-blueprint-user.pdf) tells you the material that is on the exam.  Match that information to the courses available to you.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

SumanPalisetty
Path Finder
0 Karma

brutha_analog
Explorer

@ehogan I'm brand new with SPLUNK. I want to take the CORE CERTIFICATION at the end of the month. Are you just taking the company e-learning package? I'd be interested to have a discord study server if you're down.

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk exam blueprint (https://www.splunk.com/en_us/pdfs/training/splunk-test-blueprint-user.pdf) tells you the material that is on the exam.  Match that information to the courses available to you.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Theoretically those with some real user experience should be enough. But read and try to understand those material again before take a test.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...