Training + Certification Discussions

Why are completed learnings in the new STEP learning platform missing?

mayomitpommes
Engager

Hey all, 

i'm currently on my learning path to Splunk Admin. Since last week the learning platform was down and on the new STEP learning platform all my completed learnings are gone. 

Did the transformation work for you? What shall I do? 

Thanks Jonas

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @mayomitpommes

Sorry for the delay on customer service responses. We have received several of these instances and are working to resolve the issue.

One thing to try is to check and see that the "3-month" filter is removed.  STEP defaults to showing completed training for the past 3 months. 

If you tried the filter and you're still noticing unlisted completed courses, we are aware and are working to correct these transcripts throughout June. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

Thank you!

0 Karma

crivera

have they provided you with a solution?  I am missing all my competed training certificates.

0 Karma

mayomitpommes
Engager

No, unfortunately not 😞

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you contact to education_amer@splunk.com not normal Splunk Support? And if they don't answer to you then escalate it to your Splunk Account Manager.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

If/when you have completed those trainings before that transformation has done, those achievements should be there (at least I have those). BUT as they warning before migration to then new one. All not completed courses etc. has removed! So if you have some none completed courses ongoing before migration, I afraid that you have lost those 😞

If you have lost some completed courses then you should contact to education team to ask that they will try to found why that has happened.

r. Ismo

0 Karma

Stoobert
Explorer

Oh it's completely messed up with Migrations. I have opened a support case, but all my upcoming paid courses are gone, all my previous training is gone and I have gained the Architect cert even though that's the courses I have paid for.

Couple that with the wrong name being shown on my account and yeah...

devops1
Engager

@Stoobert wrote:

Oh it's completely messed up with Migrations. I have opened a support case, but all my upcoming paid courses are gone, all my previous training is gone and I have gained the Architect cert even though that's the courses I have paid for.

Couple that with the wrong name being shown on my account and yeah...

Migration was a total mess no doubt. Im missing the courses I completed pre move to new platform as well.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...