Training + Certification Discussions

Unable to complete previous operation due to low memory on Pearson OnVue mobile checkin process

splunkreal
Motivator

Hello,

this is to warn that the « Mobile ID checkin Pearson OnVue» at http://m.proctorcam.com/?l=en-us
can fail on phones running Chrome/Firefox on Android "Unable to complete previous operation due to low memory" with 2 gb of RAM. This process is JUST BEFORE your exam time so this could make you fail your exam.

I advice you at least 3 gb if you are going to pass certification exams with PearsonVue.

index.jpg

Thanks.

Best regards.

* If this helps, please upvote or accept solution 🙂 *
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thank you for sharing this info! I've passed it on to our Certification Exam Development & Delivery Team Lead.

View solution in original post

nomyrajesh
Engager

Today I faced the same issue while providing the desk front n back images with chrome browser for AWS CCP  totally disappointed 😥 

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thanks again for this awesome feedback! We've included it in our Online Proctored Exam Delivery Overview for future candidates to reference. 👍

splunkreal
Motivator

Hello, good idea 🙂 This applies to all Pearsonvue exams, at least Splunk candidates won't fail 🙂

* If this helps, please upvote or accept solution 🙂 *
0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thank you for sharing this info! I've passed it on to our Certification Exam Development & Delivery Team Lead.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...