MLGSPLUNK
Path Finder

- content removed-

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you can pass the lab then you can pass the exam.  Don't fret about it and don't go to unofficial sites that may mislead you.  Read the certification blueprint and make sure you're familiar with the topics will be on the exam.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Rich is right on (high five, @richgalloway)!

We strongly encourage candidates to use the Study Guide and their course materials (and nothing else) to prepare for the exam. The exam questions are built solely on the course content, so third-party materials can be poor quality (at best) and in direct violation of our exam agreement (at worst).

As a heads up (to you and to other community users), even requesting compromised exam content violates our end-user policy and can result in negative consequences.

We wish you the best in your study efforts. You can do this!

MLGSPLUNK
Path Finder

@amesser that is for sure, and will follow the guides.

Edited the message. Thanks a lot for the insight!

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Stick with the official docs and your class notes.  That's all you need to pass the exam.  Anything is suspect and could be incorrect.

---

MLGSPLUNK
Path Finder

Agree with you, and it's the core of my study and research (as well as splunk official docs, that sometimes have the answers I am looking for). But still, I am looking for something that tests my knolwdge on the topics, and show me if I need to learn more on them.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you can pass the lab then you can pass the exam.  Don't fret about it and don't go to unofficial sites that may mislead you.  Read the certification blueprint and make sure you're familiar with the topics will be on the exam.

---
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...