Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Fundamentals Training Courses 1,2 & 3

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

Hi Team,

Earlier we had the Splunk Fundamental Courses 1, 2 & 3 so it would be really useful for the beginners to learn from the Scratch but unfortunately I couldn't able to find the course available for now. 

So do we have any other course or topics which covers the basic stuffs for the beginners similar like Splunk Fundamental Courses 1, 2 & 3 so if it is yes, Then kindly share the details of the course and also let me know whether its a paid or free course.

Thank you.

Labels (1)

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @anandhalagaras1 , 

You can also look through our course catalog, and filter by product, certification, or role to help you get the recommended courses you're looking for. They indicate whether they are free or not as well. 

Happy training! 

-Splunk Certification Team 

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

unfortunately there is no more those Fundamentals 1-3 courses 😞

But you could found suitable courses from education.splunk.com. Here is some query options, which give you some paid and also free eLearning course

• Delivery Type: eLearning
  • Category:
    • Learning Level
    • Platform
  • Language: English

For me it gives 48 courses where to chose suitable ones.

r. Ismo

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @anandhalagaras1 ,

if you're a Splunk Partner, there's a section of the Partner Portal dedicated to training where yu can find many interesting courses.

Anyway, the course that I hint to all is the Splunk Search Tutorial (free) at http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/SearchTutorial/WelcometotheSearchTutorial , to learn how to create a search.

Then it's useful Fundamentals I (free).

At least I hint the Splunk Sales Engineer I and II (especially the second!) that's very useful, these courses are all free for Splunkl Partners.

Obviously, the certification paths are the best approach, but they are paid courses.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...