Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk Certification cost in India

utkarsh__
Explorer

Do we have the option to pay in INR (Indian Rupees) for the Splunk certification? I can only see the option to pay in USD.

Also, is the cost different for different countries?

If USD is the only way, will there be any extra charge for paying via my debit card (MasterCard)?

0 Karma
1 Solution

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can pay only in USD.

There be extra tax that's it, if I remember correctly. Bank's conversation rate from INR to USD may very slightly than what you see on Google.

You need to enable international transaction on your debit card from your bank's mobile app or net banking.

I hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Typically if you pay with your credit/debit card the transaction is drawn from your account in your local currency but credited to the seller in the transaction currency. Therefore the card organization's exchange rate and possibly other exchange charge is applied. In some cases, if you have a card which is opened in yet another currency, you might have two separate exchange rates applied to the transaction. One from the "source" currency to the card currency and another from the card currency to "destination" currency".

The main payment option is indeed the card payment but there are _sometimes_ some other options available like purchasing exam vouchers if you're a Splunk customer but they can be more difficult to execute and not available everywhere easily.

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can pay only in USD.

There be extra tax that's it, if I remember correctly. Bank's conversation rate from INR to USD may very slightly than what you see on Google.

You need to enable international transaction on your debit card from your bank's mobile app or net banking.

I hope this helps!!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...