Training + Certification Discussions

No response from support- No access to my paid training?

emmamullins1808
Explorer

I have been trying to get access to my training that has already been paid for for weeks now on the new STEP platform and have been ignored by the support team everytime. Can someone help me as a matter of urgency please? I would like the contact for support staff member that will actually acknowlegde my query.

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @emmamullins1808

So sorry to hear this. Can you please DM me with your case number and which email addresses you sent your request to? 

In the meantime, please check to make sure the viewing filters in STEP are changed from their default of "3 Months." There are a lot of FAQs and helpful tips on this webpage as well. 

Thanks, 

The Certification Team

0 Karma

emmamullins1808
Explorer

Hi,

I don't have a case number as no one has ever replied to me. Someone through my organisation has raised a case for me now but i have still not heard anything.

I really feel I should be compensated in someway as this has been going on for weeks now.

I have been emailing education_amer@splunk.com

I am appalled that i havent even had an acknowlegdement to my emails.

Any help getting this sorted would really be appreciated.

Emma

0 Karma

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @emmamullins1808

Please DM me with your name and email address. If you emailed education, you should have received an auto-responder email with an assigned case number and estimated time for reply, as well as how to escalate your issue. Please send that info as well. If you have the info from the case that your org started, you can send that, too. 

The education team is buried in cases right now, so we appreciate your patience. If you DM me your info, I can look into it. 

Thanks, 

-The Certification Team 

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you already tried to contact the education team (not the support!) and had no luck with them, escalate to your Account Manager.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

have you tried to contact education_amer@splunk.com? I haven’t had any issues to get answers from they!

0 Karma

emmamullins1808
Explorer

Hi , 

Yes I have tried both of the options below but it has still not been resolved and still no reply from the email address below after sending multiple emails.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I have heard some rumours that EDU staff have hands full of work after that change. So probably you just need to wait and try to poll when they have time to start solving these normal issues and/or if they could fix it on global level?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...