Training + Certification Discussions

How to contact support for Lab Exercise Issues?

Aroot002
Path Finder

Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete the lab exercises on one of the trainings. I was probably about 2/3 done, and then my lab environment froze. I tried to refresh and it's saying the server is taking too long to respond. Also tried relaunching the lab session with the same result. I emailed "live support" at elearn@splunk.com with my issue but it's been 45 minutes and I haven't even received an acknowledgement of my inquiry. Any suggestions? Anyone know how long I should wait?

Will also note I tried asking for a grade for the stuff I completed, it can't grade anything.  I think my work is just gone but it says "If you are experiencing access issues DO NOT shutdown your servers.
Leave them running and contact elearn@splunk.com for assistance." and my countdown to decommissioning is ticking.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello @Aroot002 ,

Please email education_AMER@splunk.com  for 1:1 assistance and include the same description. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...