Training + Certification Discussions

How do I continue Splunk Fundamentals 1 where I left off?

jellybaby68
Engager

Hi,

I registered for Splunk Fundamentals 1 yesterday, and finished only the first 3 modules. Now I'd like to pick up where I left off and I cannot find any way to do this.

-Andy Ofiesh

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jellybaby68
Engager

Finally figured it out after an hour. Go to register for the course, and floating in space above the register button is "my profile" in a "x-small" font. This leads to a page that has the course and a link to a continue it. This "my profile" link is different from the Profile Dashboard or Profile Details. This website needs some work on the navigation.

View solution in original post

wp141
Engager

New update! The placement of "my profile" may have been updated since, but now it reads as "View my Training Profile>>" on the left-hand side under all the different Navigation Pane links. I was staring at my screen for too long of a time that I am ashamed to mention on here before I recognized.,

0 Karma

jellybaby68
Engager

Finally figured it out after an hour. Go to register for the course, and floating in space above the register button is "my profile" in a "x-small" font. This leads to a page that has the course and a link to a continue it. This "my profile" link is different from the Profile Dashboard or Profile Details. This website needs some work on the navigation.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...