Training + Certification Discussions

Free Trial Fundamentals 1

nicolaswrobel
Engager

Hey everyone, 

I am doing the Free Fundamentals 1 session and uploaded the data just as said in the module. I am supposed to now see the number of events indexed in my system.  For some reason, I cannot see it though. Therefore, I am struggling to start with the nexts labs. Can anyone help out or had similar problems?

Thanks! Nico

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Nico.

First, check which role you're assigned and double check this matches the lab doc instructions. If you're still having trouble, try emailing Education_AMER@splunk.com for 1:1 assistance.

View solution in original post

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Nico.

First, check which role you're assigned and double check this matches the lab doc instructions. If you're still having trouble, try emailing Education_AMER@splunk.com for 1:1 assistance.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...