Training + Certification Discussions

Can we use Gmail id to take the splunk certified user exam?

timepass

Recently I have completed Splunk Fundamental 1 course and I have requested splunk certification team to allow to to write Splunk certified User exam

I return they asked me few more detail questions like
1. Splunk Username.
2. Email id
3. Company name or Employer Name

I have send them all details but they are asking email id should be associated with employer.

But as I am not Employed right now and I requested the certification team to allow me to write exam with Gmail id.

So my question is: Whether employer associated id should only be used or can I use Gmail id ?

Please try to answer my questions as soon as possible. .

As I am fully prepared to take the exam.

0 Karma

neilbhisma

I am also searching the relevant information to use Gmail id to take the splunk certified for user exam. Then one of my friend recommend me to contact with Gmail Forgot Password Support Team to get best solution back to my query. Thanks for sharing this information.

0 Karma

Super Champion

You can send mail to education_apac@splunk.com asking your query
although if you have completed fundamental 1 course from your gmail account and provided your account details then you can take the exam. best luck...

0 Karma

muthukumart
Engager

You can user your gmail id to take the exam. I did it .

0 Karma

timepass

Thats great!

But at that time were you employed ?

0 Karma

llinderman_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Folks can register for the User exam by providing a valid splunk.com username with account details that are true, accurate, current, and complete and by registering for the exam using the email they used to take education courses.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You should ask this question of the Education team. Only they have the answer.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

timepass

From where can i ask education team

Can you send me the link or address ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...