Training + Certification Discussions

Can someone please provide a link to the Choropleth course page?

fatemeh
Explorer

I need to complete the "Using Choropleth" Splunk course, but the page has been moved or deleted. Can someone please provide a link to the course page? Thanks.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This course is being finalized and will be available for registration soon.

View solution in original post

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Using Choropleth changed to Creating Maps course.

https://education.splunk.com/catalog?category=creating-maps

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi! Thanks for your question. The course has been replaced with Creating Maps, found here.

fatemeh
Explorer

Thanks for your reply. The course does not have the option for registration. Can you please fix this? Thanks again.

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Registration is open! Please check again and you should be able to enroll.

0 Karma

fatemeh
Explorer

Thanks for letting me know. I tried to register for the eLearning option, but it does not show a Register button on the page to which it routed. A screenshot is shown below:

fatemeh_0-1644871101101.png

Can you please provide the link to register for the eLearning version of the course @amesser? Thanks.

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi! The instructor-led training is open for registration now and the eLearning course is scheduled for launch sometime in March. Thanks for clarifying your request. 

fatemeh
Explorer

Thanks again for your response. Can you send an update when the eLearning course becomes available? Thank you so much!

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This course is being finalized and will be available for registration soon.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...