Training + Certification Discussions

Access to Course has Expired

mw1

A few months ago I started working on the free Splunk 7.x Fundamentals Part 1 course and I made it to module 7 of 14. I now need to finish this training as a requirement for a project and I'm now getting this warning: "Your access to this course has expired."

Is there any way to extend the end date for a course to allow me to finish? I'm in a time crunch here, so please let me know the best course of action to take so that I can knock this course out as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

0 Karma

shamimansari

Hi Team,

Today I am trying to complete the lab work but its saying "Your access to this course has expired. Access ended September 24, 2021",could you please give me 2-3 days time to complete lab work.

Thanks,

Shamim

0 Karma

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello @shamimansari 

Please email education_amer@splunk.com to request an extension. 

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

You should email Education_AMER@splunk.com to request a course extension.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...