Splunk User Behavior Analytics

How to handle if table doesn't exist in a schema?

dezmadi
Path Finder

Hi,

I am running below query, however I am getting error saying relation "analytics_hca_change_indicator_event doesn't exist" even if table doesn't exist in any one of the schema

| koogledimen service=TenantPPASQuery action=AdhocQuery targetGroup="keng03-dev01-ins08-wfm19-dbs" app="Unknown_App/ppas_dheeraj_r9int" schema="_ALL_" query="select date(createdtm), count(*) from analytics_hca_change_indicator_event group by createdtm " | eval envstatus=if(like(scope, "%dev01%"), 1, 0)| eval wfmstatus=if(like(scope, "%wfm19%"), 1, 0) | where envstatus=1 and wfmstatus=1 | eval wfm_schemaname = mvindex(split(scope, "-"), -1).schemaname| eval wfm_schemaname = mvindex(split(scope, "-"), -1)."_".schema_name | chart sum(count) by date,wfm_schemaname

How to handle this scenario please?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...