Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Splunk Connect for Syslog: Ingest Security Data

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: Security Edition, Splunk Connect for Syslog: Ingest Security Data 

Splunk is built on the world’s first data to everything platform. Organizations use Splunk every day to turn data into doing. A crucial first step towards harnessing the power of Splunk is getting your data into the platform. Mark Bonsack, co-creator of Splunk Connect for Syslog, will discuss some challenges that have plagued Syslog data ingestion for years and illustrate via a demo how Splunk’s turnkey solution has simplified the process for our customers.

Tune in to:

• Learn the challenges historically associated with Syslog data ingestion
  • See how easy it is to use Splunk Connect for Syslog in your organization 
  • Get access to resources to help your team ingest syslog data
melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
kcepull2
Path Finder

I signed up to view this Tech Talk as an on-demand video. I got the confirmation email. When I click to "Watch Now", it asks me to enter my email address. I enter the email address I used to register (and the one that I got the confirmation at), and it then tells me the login is incorrect! So, I can't watch the video. 😞  How can I view the video?

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@kcepull2 Thanks for letting us know, we are checking behind the scenes now to get this corrected! I will send you a note when it is fixed.

96nick
Communicator

Also seeing the same thing as @kcepull2!

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@96nick @kcepull2 This is now fixed and you can view. Apologies for the delay!!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...