Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Maximizing the Performance of Your Kubernetes Deployment

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: DevOps Edition, Maximizing the Performance of Your Kubernetes Deployment 

Identifying issues in a microservices environment deployed with Kubernetes can become more challenging than with typical monolithic deployments. As requests traverse between different layers of the stack and across multiple services, modern monitoring tools must monitor these interrelated layers while efficiently correlating application and infrastructure behavior to streamline troubleshooting. Overall to get the most out of Kubernetes, understanding your deployment is key. This webinar will discuss how to maximize the performance of your Kubernetes deployment with Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring. 

Tune in to learn about:

• How to setup Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring to monitor your Kubernetes deployment.
  • What are the key metrics to look for when monitoring Kubernetes.
  • How the Splunk OpenTelemtry collector gathers metrics. 
  • How to identify missing resource limits within CustomResourceDefinition files and why they are important to have. 
melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Here are some follow up materials for your journey.

Blog: How to Maximize the Performance of your Kubernetes Deployment

Documentation: Drill down into OpenTelemetry

Videos focused on DevOps & Observability concepts

Infrastructure Monitoring Product Walkthroughs

Observability Cloud Free Trial! Access here

Learn more about Observability 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...