Splunk Search

o365 admin center workload

weetabixsplunk
Explorer

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a search that triggers an alert every time a user has been signed out of their o365 session, however, I am unable to identify which is the correct workload.

I'd like to clarify that I currently do not have access to the o365 splunk add-on (and it probably won't be installed anytime soon). Which workload do I need to use if I need to identify activity performed in the o365 admin portal?

I initially thought it would be index=o365 sourcetype=o365:management:activity Workload=SecurityComplianceCenter but it doesn't seem to show me anything related to sessions that have been signed out.

Any useful feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...