Splunk Search

disable drill down on statistics table for last row

vkrishnachand

I have a table as shown below

team open>3 days open>4 days Avg_days_task_open
A 2 4 4
B 4 6 4
Total 6 10

As you see above this is a stats table which shows how many days task open for each team A and B I brought the last row total with my SPL query.

I have used conditional drill down for all values depending on fields and it is a drill down to another dashboard. I have even written condition for disabling drill down for average column and team column
the problem is I dont want user to click on last total row . I dont want to use the default total options in splunk dashboard because
it adds up even avg days open task , which is incorrect
please let me know how to achieve this.

Tags (2)
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

The easiest way is to move the total details to the header (field names) like I show here:
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/779523/how-to-append-column-total-to-column-name.html#answer-7787...
Then you don't need the last "Total" row and remove it so that there is nothing on which to click!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...