Splunk Search

Will you help me create the regex to convert the following data into a column value pair?

ppanchal
Path Finder

Hi,

Below is my sample payload. I want to convert/display it into a column value pair.
Eg, ESBTransactionID

Any help is appreciated.

75010569\n  OCS\n  \n    Update\n    TKT\n    TKT\n    \n      OCS Driver\n    \n    OCS Driver\n  \n  000141076513003\n  false\n  \n    \n      R_SUBBED\n      TKT
Tags (2)
0 Karma

valiquet
Contributor

| MAKERESULTS
| Eval s="75010569\n OCS\n \n Update\n TKT\n TKT\n \n OCS Driver\n \n OCS Driver\n \n 000141076513003\n false\n \n \n R_SUBBED\n TKT" |rex mode=sed field=s "s/\\n /=/g" | rex field=s max_match=0 "(?[^=]+)=(?[^=]+)" |fields transaction VALUE | fields - _time

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

See if this helps.

index=foo | rex "(?<ESBTransactionID>^\d{8})" | table ESBTransactionID
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Like this?

Your search here
| rex "^(?<ESBTransactionID>\d+)"
| table ESBTransactionID
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...