Splunk Search

Where is the Splunk API documentation for search jobs?

sboogaar
Path Finder

In an online example that lets you export a splunk result, I found the following code.

<a class="btn btn-primary" role="button" href="/api/search/jobs/$export_sid$/results?isDownload=true&amp;timeFormat=%25FT%25T.%25Q%25%3Az&amp;maxLines=0&amp;count=0&amp;filename=$filename_token$&amp;outputMode=csv">Download CSV</a> 

This does almost exactly what I want, so I tried to find more information of what is happening.

I see some parameters there and I want to understand them.

• isDownload=true&amp;
  • timeFormat=%25FT%25T.%25Q%25%3Az&amp;
  • maxLines=0&amp;count=0&amp;
  • filename=$filename_token$&amp;
  • outputMode=csv

I think the fields are almost self explaining but I would like to read the official documentation, also I would like the know what other possible parameters I can provide.

When looking for the documentation I only found : Search endpoint descriptions - Splunk Documentation

But this does not describe the parameters passed in the example. Where can i find an explenation of the parameters used? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...