Splunk Search

Where is my new purchased license?

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I ordered my new license, but I haven't received it yet. Who should I contact? My account manager told me that the order has already processed.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are two ways you can find out the status of your new purchased license:

1. Ask your Account Manager to contact his/her internal departments to see why it is not delivered yet.
  2. You can contact license@splunk.com to find out the status. If you don't hear back from Support, please call Support Line.

Keep in mind that, it makes time to process the order internally. If your current license is about to expire and you need the new one urgently, please let your account manager be aware of it.

View solution in original post

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are two ways you can find out the status of your new purchased license:

1. Ask your Account Manager to contact his/her internal departments to see why it is not delivered yet.
  2. You can contact license@splunk.com to find out the status. If you don't hear back from Support, please call Support Line.

Keep in mind that, it makes time to process the order internally. If your current license is about to expire and you need the new one urgently, please let your account manager be aware of it.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...