Splunk Search

Where do I find a list of orphaned searches, Reports and Alerts so they an be deleted or disabled?

SamHTexas
Builder

Where do I find a list of orphaned searches, Reports and Alerts so they an be deleted or disabled? For the purpose of using my resources for no reason ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

anilchaithu
Builder

@SamHTexas 

Splunk has a dashboard "Orphaned Scheduled Searches, Reports, and Alerts" to find the orphaned knowledge objects. This dashboard is in search app.

Users can remove/reassign the orphaned knowledge objects from below.

Settings -> All Configurations -> Reassign Knowledge Objects -> Orphaned.

-- Hope this helps.

SamHTexas
Builder

Thank u for your message. Please tell me how do I find this feature on the search head?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's just like @anilchaithu present. Log into SH and then follow that path. Of course it needs that you have suitable role to see those values.

r. Ismo

SamHTexas
Builder

Thank u sir as always. Stay safe.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...