Splunk Search

Where do I find a list of orphaned searches, Reports and Alerts so they an be deleted or disabled?

SamHTexas
Builder

Where do I find a list of orphaned searches, Reports and Alerts so they an be deleted or disabled? For the purpose of using my resources for no reason ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

anilchaithu
Builder

@SamHTexas 

Splunk has a dashboard "Orphaned Scheduled Searches, Reports, and Alerts" to find the orphaned knowledge objects. This dashboard is in search app.

Users can remove/reassign the orphaned knowledge objects from below.

Settings -> All Configurations -> Reassign Knowledge Objects -> Orphaned.

-- Hope this helps.

SamHTexas
Builder

Thank u for your message. Please tell me how do I find this feature on the search head?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's just like @anilchaithu present. Log into SH and then follow that path. Of course it needs that you have suitable role to see those values.

r. Ismo

SamHTexas
Builder

Thank u sir as always. Stay safe.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...