Splunk Search

What time modifiers do I use for earliest and latest for day before yesterday, 2 days before yesterday, 3 days before yesterday, and so on?

pavanae
Builder

For yesterday's results we give the earliest and latest as below

earliest=-1d@d latest=@d

Simillarly, what could be the earliest and latest for day before yesterday, 2 days before yesterday, 3 days before yesterday and so on?

0 Karma
1 Solution

sundareshr
Legend

Just build on that..

earliest=-1d@d latest=@d
earliest=-2d@d latest=-1d@d
earliest=-3d@d latest=-2d@d

View solution in original post

sundareshr
Legend

Just build on that..

earliest=-1d@d latest=@d
earliest=-2d@d latest=-1d@d
earliest=-3d@d latest=-2d@d

chow11

How can i do similarly for certain time range?
I want to run my query for every 5minutes and 15 minutes (i have 2 diff queries).
how can i get results for past 5 minutes and how can i get results for past 15 minutes using "earliest= latest=" parameters.

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @chow11, since this is an older post you might want to create a new question. Here's some info on how to ask a question http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunkbase/splunkbase/Answers/Questions

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...