Splunk Search

What does the action "sendmn" refer to?

CMSchelin
Path Finder

I'm running this search:

| rest/servicesNS/-/-/saved/searches
| search disabled=0 AND is_scheduled=1 AND eai:acl.sharing!="user" AND alert_type!="always"
| fields title author actions action.email.to
| sort title

One of the results I get back shows the actions as "email, sendmn". However, I can't find any correlation between "sendmn" and anything about the alert it's related to.

What does this field refer to?

Tags (3)

gduggan1
Path Finder

I just ran into the same issue, I am certain that is created by the "mobile_access" app

config should be in default/alert_actions.conf

# the custom alert action for sending Apple push notification in Splunk 6.2 or earlier
[sendmn]
command = |rest /services/server/info splunk_server=local|sendmn alert="$name$" sid="$search_id$" \
results_count="$results.count$" severity="$alert.severity$" \
alert_expires="$alert.expires$" results_link="$results.url$" count_type="$counttype$" \
app="$app$"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...