Splunk Search

What are the best resources to understand and know about all of the extraction commands in Splunk SPL?

samsingnok
Engager

I want to understand and know about the all of the extraction commands (like rex) in Splunk SPL. Kindly guide me to any links or materials.

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

As usual, the best source is Splunk documentation. List of all Inline field extraction commands are listed here. You can refer to Splunk Search Reference to see specification, syntax and examples for each search commands. You can get info on Splunk regular expression here. You can search Splunk Answers for more examples on specific commands.

View solution in original post

inventsekar
Ultra Champion
0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

As usual, the best source is Splunk documentation. List of all Inline field extraction commands are listed here. You can refer to Splunk Search Reference to see specification, syntax and examples for each search commands. You can get info on Splunk regular expression here. You can search Splunk Answers for more examples on specific commands.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...