Splunk Search

Warning in email notification in splunk

santosh11

Dear Team,

We have configured the email notification in splunk but we are getting the below warning message. How can i remove this?

"WARNING - This email originated outside of abcd(company name).
Do not reply, click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you believe the content of this email may be unsafe, please forward it as an attachment to spam@abc.com or use the 'Report as Spam' Outlook button."

Can anyone please guide me how to hide this warning.

Regards,
Santosh

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If I read this right, it's not a Splunk problem. You should contact your mail admin about getting an exception granted for Splunk alerts.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

santosh11

Dear Richgalloway,

Thanks for your comments i have updated our team and will keep you posted. Thank you for the reply

Regards,
Santosh

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If I read this right, it's not a Splunk problem. You should contact your mail admin about getting an exception granted for Splunk alerts.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...