Splunk Search

Using the Splunk Tutorial data, how to edit my search to calculate the cart to purchase percentage by productId?

rishabh4

Using eval command, how would I calculate the cartToPurchase percentage by product?

sourcetype=access* status=200 action= purchase OR view  | stats count(eval(match("purchase cart"))) AS carttopurchase |stats count AS total | eval percent=(carttopurchase/total)*100 

Please help me to execute the search and please don't close this question as i am in serious need for the answer.

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try like this

sourcetype=access_* status=200 | chart count(eval(action="addtocart")) AS addtocart count(eval(action="purchase")) AS purchases by productName | eval percent=(purchases/addtocart )*100 

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try like this

sourcetype=access_* status=200 | chart count(eval(action="addtocart")) AS addtocart count(eval(action="purchase")) AS purchases by productName | eval percent=(purchases/addtocart )*100 
0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you close out the other question you asked (Accept an answer) which is very similar to this one?

0 Karma

rishabh4

bro please help in this question i need to calculate the percentage and also for % i need to calculate the arguments for it.
help

0 Karma

rishabh4

please answer here brother please i need it

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...